User Privacy Protection Declaration
QUEEN FASHION SHOP CO., LTD (SAMOA) TAIWAN BRANCH values the security and privacy of personal information.
We won’t share your name, address, e-mail address, or any other personal information with a third party without your permission.
(A) Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. When browsing the QUEEN SHOP website, we will automatically collect and save your relevant information. For example, when you visit our website, we collect your IP address, name of computer, browser information, and domain name transferred to the website.
2. When you complete the shopping process or participate in any other activity, QUEEN SHOP will request that you provide your personal information in order to complete a transaction or receive relevant services.
3. QUEEN SHOP will automatically record the information you browse on the website to analyze its flow and facilitate use of the website. However, such information shall not contain any item that may be used to identify your identity. We use such information to analyze and improve the services provided by the website in order to provide our customers with a satisfactory Internet experience.
1. To protect each customer’s rights, every customer that purchases from the QUEEN SHOP website for the first time will be automatically upgraded to a QUEEN SHOP member after confirming that the transaction was successfully completed.
2. You shall set up a user name and password for yourself during the registration process. You may use them to log in and use the relevant services provided for our members.
3. Please properly keep your user name and password. Do not share the aforementioned information to any third party. After using the services provided on the website, please log out immediately.
4. If you share your computer with others or use a public computer, please remind your browser to prevent a third party from viewing the aforementioned information or accessing your account.
(B) Purpose of Collection
Information is collected to carry out the following: delivery of products, management and service of consumers and customers (including but not limited to notice of relevant rights to members, customer satisfaction survey, and statistical analysis conducted to provide better goods and special offers), marketing, and business items included in the company’s business registration or articles of incorporation.
(C) Types of Personal Information Collected
Personal information collected by the company through the website may include the following: Types of Personal Information: Identifiable information (name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address) and characteristics (gender, date of birth, age)
(D) Period, Area, Target, and Usage Methods
(1) Period: The obtained information may be used as long as the company is in operation.
(2) Area: Consumers’ personal information shall be used in Malaysia and Singapore.
(3) Target and Usage Method: The personal information collected from consumers is used to facilitate retrieval and enquiry regarding the management of members and customers, as well as for the following purposes:
1. Delivery of goods: A consumer’s personal information will be given to relevant logistics companies and commercial carriers for the delivery of goods to the consumer.
2. Financial transactions and authorization: Financial and relevant information provided by a consumer will be given to the financial institute to process and complete the financial transaction (such as credit card authorization and transfer). The company will not save related information (such as credit card authorization code and account number).
3. Marketing: We will use the address, e-mail address and phone number provided by the consumer for marketing purposes.
(E) Consumers’ Rights with Respect to Their Personal Information
Consumers are able to exercise the following rights that information provided to the company:
1. Inquiry and request for a review of the personal information
2. Request to make a copy of the personal information
3. Request to supplement or correct the personal information
4. Request to stop collecting, processing, or using the personal information
5. Request to delete the personal information
If a consumer intends to apply to delete, cancel, or correct his/her personal information, he /she may use the online order question and response service, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (which shall be effective only upon receiving our reply in the case that the e-mail system malfunctions or your e-mail is not received for any reason)
(F) If any of the aforementioned information provided is incorrect, a member’s rights may be influenced.
Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy
1. QUEEN SHOP reserves the right to amend the contents of this declaration. The notice of any amendment will be posted at the place where the declaration is posted on the website and will not be sent to each member.
2. If you have any question about the privacy protection policy, you may contact us directly via e-mail at email@example.com or can stop using the services of the website.
3. This policy was last amended on Aug 01, 2019.